Feed the imagination with this beautifully crafted wooden play food set! It includes 21 hand-painted solid wood pieces that can be mixed and matched to create a balanced 'meal'. The wide variety of items includes cheese, milk, watermelon, tomato, bread, fish, egg, steak, and much more!
- Sturdy wooden food set that features items from the five food groups for healthy pretend play
- It includes watermelon, milk, cheese, fish, eggs, and more
- Helps children plan a well-balanced meal
- Introduce the basics of nutrition, and can be used to teach early number skills, colour recognition, sorting, and grouping
- Four wooden crates are included to sort the food into groups - dairy, produce (for fruits and vegetables), grains, and meat and fish
- Kids can also sort by colour or use the crates to combine foods to serve up pretend-play meals
- Suitable for 3 years +