Janod Wooden Mint Ride On Scooter a real wooden scooter ideal for helping children to learn how to maintain their balance and to more easily learn how to ride a bicycle without training wheels.
Ideal for use on outdoor trips, this smart retro-style working wooden balance bike (no pedals), stylised as a scooter, helps toddlers develop their balance and coordination. They will be able to imitate older children and will find it easier to learn how to ride a bicycle without the need for training wheels.
- Adjustable seat height of 32 to 36.5cm
- Has ergonomic rubber handles and inflatable tyres
- Develops balance and physical strength
- Encourages exploration and movement
- Made of wood (birch) and rubber
- Assembly required
- Approximate dimensions: 77cm x 33.5cm x 51cm
- Suitable from 3 years +
- Designed in France